DOUBLE AR is an emerging manufacturer of strings for tennis and squash settled in Biella, in the heart of the Italian textile-producing area, famous worldwide for its expertise in the processing of technical yarns.
In this particular context, Double AR was born in 2010 as a specialized department of its parent company Finelvo Srl: a Company with more than forty years of experience in the processing of technical high-tech yarns.
Finelvo Srl - and consequently Double AR - is a solid industrial complex that has more than 40 employees and a turnover of more than 6 million euros/year.
Following its commitment to innovation and research, year by year Finelvo Srl has created a – in house - modern Department of Research and Development equipped with the best machineries for quality control.
Quality confirmed by EU Certifications ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
In 2010 Mr. Roberto Rossetti, owner of Finelvo, has decided to apply his high-tech production techniques, which led Finelvo to excel in the global automotive market, into the world of strings for racket sports.
The result is a range of products with unique features on the market.
- Different calibers: changing the molecular structure of raw materials we are able to produce the thinnest squash string in the world, only 1mm!;
- Different materials: we use only the finest raw materials (nylon and polyester) available on the worldwide market;
- Different technology: we produce only monofilaments with particular and registered treatments which modifies the features of the raw materials;
- Italian beauty care: guaranteed by our copyrighted bi-color© technology which allows to produce a unique filament with alternating colors; and the latest twice tech© applied to the Twice product range (in store in November 2012) that allows a longitudinal subdivision of the color;
- 100% Made in Italy: we are the only string company currently on the market which boasts a complete Italian production chain, from raw material to finished product.